Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Love it: Premier Model Skin Care Range

Hello my lovelies...

Guess what I discovered, Premier Model Skin, have you tried it yet? Honestly, its fantastic! Not sure if you guys know this about me but I'll all about skincare products because without great skin, great make-up can't happen. Most people think that foundation covers a mulitpitude of sins but in fact in only enhances it. Using good quality skin care products is what makes your skin look and feel great because you wouldn't need to use so much foundation, powder, blusher, ect to cover. When you think about it models generally have perfect skin don't they, so clear and so freshed face, it just annoys you doesn't it because not only are they blessed with good looks but good skin. But models really are as clever as they look (no sarcasm here), because they invest in good quality skincare products and have a proper skincare routine because their looks are their livelihoods so its in their best interests to take care of their skin. So if models seem to use the best products, why don't we all use them? Time? Cost? Laziness? Honestly those shouldn't be any excuses when there are so many good products out there such as Premier Model Skin.

Premier Model Skin was created by Premier Model Management, one of London's top modeling agencies run by Carole White (yes that Carole White who dealt with Naomi Campbell! *sigh*) and manufactured by leading professional skincare brand Monu. The range is reasonably priced with it being higher then high street brands, and slightly lower than premium brands. You can have a look at the full range here at www.monushop.co.uk/products/premier/ . I was lucky enough to try their cleanser (which I love), face scrub, radiance balm, night cream, and blemish treatment.

Premier Cleanser and Eye Make-up Remover
The cleanser was quite luxurious as it gently and effectively cleanse my skin without stripping the skin’s protective barrier. The creamy formula helps prevent dryness as it cleanses and maintains elasticity while it soothes and soften the skin. Plus it has anti ageing ingredients with antioxidant benefits, seriously could it get any better. Oh wait, it does, it has a paraben free formulation along with Evening Primrose, Jojoba and Rosehip oils, omega-3, Shea butter, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B5 in it's formula. Seriously, I'm on my second cleaner, yes, I love it that much.

Premier Facial Scrub
The scrub is great to use 1- 2 times a week as it not sloth's off your dead skin cells but it acts like a very mild microdermabrasion treatment that instantly radiates your skin from underneath. And yes folks, its another paraben free formula, oh how I love that! It also contains Diatomatious earth which is basically very fine silica particles for exfoliation, Papaya enzymes to gently breaks down dead skin cells, and Shea butter to help protect and moisturise the skin. Very nice trust me.


Premier Radiance Balm
The radiance balm is quite a brilliant product as it has a creamy consistency that can be use to not only to hydrate and plump the skin, but also with regular use to help achieve a natural glow. The balm is quite clever because it can be used as a regular moisturiser for normal skin types or as a 10 minute treatment for drier skin by simply applying a slightly more generous layer that you can wipe off after. It has anti inflammatory ingredients such as Bisabolol which helps soothe the skin while Vitamin E has antioxidant benefits to help combat free radicals.

Premier Night Cream
Not only does this night cream rejuvenates and replenish your skin while you sleep but due to Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) formula it also brightens the complexion and improves the texture of your skin as a mild exfoliant to help reveal new skin cells underneath. However if your skin is quite delicate to the touch, I would perhaps skips this as it lists that it can increase your skins over-sensitivity to the sun which can increase a possible sunburn. But its not all doom and gloom for sensitive skin folks as it does have Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and also Coconut oil to sooth, heal and hydrate dry/dehydrate skin.

Premier Blemish Treatment
Now for the past two decades I've tried soooooo many acne treatments all varying in price points from cheap to really expensive ones and still haven't found one that works well for my spots, and by spots I do not mean those tiny, little whiteheads spots, but those huge spots that lie deep underneath the skin and take ages to go down and heal. Though it has anti-bacterial salicylic acid and witch hazel in their formula, I found that it wasn't strong enough to tackle my deep spots. You see my skin is used to using quite harsh acne creams that contain benzoyl peroxide so when I use milder salicylic acid formulas it takes much longer for me to see results, and I'm quite impatient with spots, well aren't we all?. Anyways I would recommend this if you have mild acne rather than to someone who has severe acne spots as it this will work better for you.

I seriously do love and recommend that you give this range a try as I was quite impressed with it (and still am!). To be honest I'm quite surprised that many people haven't picked up on it which I largely think its due to its online distribution and lack of shop locations that stock it. I actually came across it at T K Maxx of all places!! But for now you can order it directly at www.monushop.co.uk/products/premier/ . I would suggest that you try the Premier Model Kit as its a very good way to try all of the 7 products in handy travel sizes for £45.00.

Anyways, hope this helps and you enjoyed it, more to come...x

No comments:

Post a Comment